Inside Sales Person
Branch Sales Consultant is a new opening at O Sullivan Safety as we are in expansion mode, and looking to add to our successful team.
- Drive day to day sales growth in our store and through our sales channels.
- Build strong customer relationships
- Dealing with store customers in order to capture potential new business and follow up on same. You will grow the customer base introducing products to new clients and up-sell products to existing clients. Must have the ability to sell our product range to potential customers, good understanding on how to qualify a prospect customer
- Ability to acquire product knowledge quickly and accurately
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills in all aspects of the working day
- Represent the company, and portray a professional and business-like image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work
- Sales experience in a fast-paced environment selling to industrial customers and the public
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Strong communications
- Negotiation skills, results-based with a focus on the customer
- Knowledge of local markets
- Fluent English both verbal and written
- Must be eligible to work in Rep of Ireland
- A passion for learning
- Ability to be a team player
Salary: Basic + commission
Holidays: 21 days + bank holidays
Flexible working hours
Career progression within the company
Contact Helen at
Business / Sales Apprenticeship
Would you like to build a successful career in sales? Then this is the programme for you.
O’Sullivan Safety Ltd. are the leading suppliers of Personal Protective clothing and safety equipment in Ireland with stores in Dublin, Drogheda and Mullingar. Established in 1981, O’Sullivan Safety specialises in the supply of quality workwear and safety solutions across a wide spectrum of industries.
What we Provide
We provide full comprehensive training and work experience over a 24 month period. This is designed to train you to become a professional sales person and join our sales department as a full-time member of our winning team at the end of the two year programme. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who is interested in business and sales.
Through this programme you will get a full understanding of how our business works.
- Work in all areas of the business and get full hands on experience. There is a lot to learn and we want you to learn fast. It will not be dull and boring. You will be expected to show enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn
- Receive full product training on all aspects of personal protective equipment. You will be guided through the wide range of safety standards and how they apply to industry
- Receive comprehensive training on customer service and learn how to deal with customer enquiries and complaints
- Learn how to deal with customers on a face to face basis as well as by telephone. You will get training on upselling, cross selling and other sales skills. You will be exposed to real live situations on a daily basis in our stores
- Be given full training on field sales. You will get experience in the field visiting customers and cold calling with our most experienced professionals
- Be assigned to a mentor at all times who will help and guide you
- Receive off the job external training on sales and marketing techniques as well as customer service
What we Expect from You
- A real hunger for learning
- A determination to succeed in sales
- A strong commitment to providing excellent customer service
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English
- Ability to communicate well with people.
- Ability to self manage and be a team player
- Ability to meet deadlines and enjoy working in a sales environment
- Strong personal skills
- Drive, motivation and ambition
Please Apply with COVER LETTER and CV to: