Stokoderm® Sun Protect 50 PURE
Broad spectrum, perfume-free and water resistant SPF50 sunscreen for professional use to protect the skin against harmful UVA, UVB and UVC rays.
Where to use: Outdoor workers exposed to UVA & UVB sun rays and workers exposed to UVC rays created during industrial processes, such as arc welding etc.
- UVB 50 High protection - Sun Protection Factor of 50 prolongs the skin’s natural protection time against the sun’s UVB rays by a factor of 50.
- UVA protection - Conforms to the European recommendation for providing protection against harmful UVA rays.
- UVC protection - Provides additional protection against UVC rays as created artificially during certain industrial processes, such as arc welding. Does not replace personal protective equipment.
- Water resistant formula - Tested to retain SPF50 protection after 80 minutes in water.
- Non-greasy after feel - Non greasy after feel to encourage regular use and help limit the effect on dexterity with hand held tools.
- Contains Glycerin - A skin moisturiser to help prevent drying and leave the skin feeling smooth after use.
- Perfume Free and Dye Free - Designed for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added.
- Silicone-free - The product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings.
- Compatible with rubber production processes - Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.