The economy 2kg extinguisher is a stored pressure, multi-purpose dry powder fire extinguisher fitted with a pressure gauge. Suitable for use on Class A, B and C fires, the extinguisher is supplied with a bracket designed for vehicle use in case of an engine fire. Examples of use include for cars, taxis, caravans, camping and boats. Powder fire extinguishers prevent the chemical reaction during the combustion process, providing rapid fire knock down. The extinguisher has a discharge time of seven seconds with operating temperature of -30°C to +60 °C. Working pressure is 9 bar at 20°C. Five year manufacturer's warranty.
The Key Features include:
- Stored pressure, multi-purpose economy 1kg dry powder fire extinguisher.
- Suitable for use on Class A, B and C fires and involving electrical equipment.
- Accredited to EN3 by BSI and Kitemarked
- Brass valve - Easy to read pressure gauge
- Powder coated, steel wire bracket