3M A2 Replacement Gas and Vapour Twin Filters - 6055
Ex VAT prices and TRADE DEALS Available. Call us at 01-2573300
3M™ A2 Gas and Vapour Filters 6055 protect against organic vapours with boiling points above 65°C. Suitable for use with all 3M half and full-face masks. These lightweight filters combine protection with comfort, and they’re compatible with our range of reusable half and full-face masks for safe working in hazardous environments. They offer low breathing resistance and good balance when connected to your mask, and they’re designed to optimise your field of vision. They can be clicked into place quickly and easily, and they can be used with any 3M™ Reusable Masks that feature a bayonet-style connection.
Face Cover / Face Masks are not eligible for return once dispatched from us. Due to Covid-19 and the nature of the product, we cannot accept returns on any of the respiratory items listed on our website. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
The Key Features include:
- Protect against organic vapours with boiling points above 65°C
- 3M™ Bayonet Connection: Flexible system for connection to 3M half and full face masks
- Lightweight with low breathing resistance
- Bayonet-style connection fits a wide range of half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks
- Twist and click for a quick and easy fit
- Can be used in combination with 3M™ Particulate Filters 5000 Series
Gas & Vapour Cartridge
Gas & Vapour Protection Type
Organic Vapours bp>65 °C
Half Mask 6000 Series
EN143 : 2000